Apply Online to Our Naturopathic Medical Schools
ND students looking to apply for residency may do so on the Naturopathic Residencies page.
NDCAS is a service of the Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges (AANMC) designed to save you time and reduce your costs by allowing you to apply to multiple naturopathic medical schools at once using a single, web-based application and only one set of materials.
It’s easy to get started:
- Create an NDCAS account and review the Instructions & FAQs.
- Begin preparing the supporting documentation.
- Apply to your chosen school(s) with the ease of one application and one set of fees! (No software installation required)
The AANMC offers seven accredited naturopathic medical programs at eight campus locations in North America. These superior colleges are accredited and meet both federal and academic standards. Explore all AANMC member schools to discover the unique qualities of each institution.
Need more information before applying? Request information from the school of your choice.
Apply to Boucher Institute
Apply to Bastyr University
Apply to National University of Health Sciences
Apply to National University of Natural Medicine
Apply to Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
Apply to University of Bridgeport School of Naturopathic Medicine
Apply to Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Priority Application Deadlines for Naturopathic Medical School
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- IMG (Bridge Delivery) Spring 2019 Final Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Fall 2019 Final Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Winter 2020 Priority Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Winter 2020 Final Deadline: November 30, 2019
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
SCNM accepts applications on a rolling basis. The following dates are for priority consideration. If you have missed a deadline, please contact the Admissions Office to see if space is still available.
- Spring 2019 Priority Deadline: still accepting applications
- Fall 2019 Priority Deadline: April 1, 2019
University of Bridgeport School of Naturopathic Medicine
UBSNM accepts applications on a rolling basis.
- Fall 2019 Priority Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Fall 2019 Final Deadline: August 1, 2019
NDCAS applicants report a high satisfaction level with using the centralized system.
As an applicant, you may:
º Submit a single set of transcripts, essays and reference letters – and reapply without resubmitting.
º Choose to complete the application all at once, or over multiple sittings.
º Pay the application fee via e-commerce.
º Monitor the progress and status of your application online.
º Have peace of mind knowing that your privacy is protected through a secure system accessible only by admissions staff and you.
º Access assistance via the helpline during business hours (see top of page).
Please note: NDCAS does not determine whether an applicant has met the naturopathic school or college requirements or is eligible for admission; this decision will be made by each respective school or college after receiving and evaluating your application.