Apply Online to Our Naturopathic Medical Schools
ND students looking to apply for residency may do so on the Naturopathic Residencies page.
The AANMC offers seven accredited naturopathic medical programs at eight campus locations in North America. These superior colleges are accredited and meet both federal and academic standards. Explore all AANMC member schools to discover the unique qualities of each institution.
Click Below to Apply
Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
National University of Health Sciences
National University of Natural Medicine
*Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
*University of Bridgeport School of Naturopathic Medicine
*Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
*Denotes NDCAS schools
Need more information before applying? Request information from the school of your choice.
What is NDCAS?
The Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Centralized Application Service (NDCAS) is designed to save you time and reduce your costs by allowing you to apply to multiple naturopathic medical schools at once using a single, web-based application and only one set of materials. NDCAS applicants report a high satisfaction level with using the centralized system.
As a NDCAS applicant, you may:
º Submit a single set of transcripts, essays and reference letters – and reapply without resubmitting.
º Choose to complete the application all at once, or over multiple sittings.
º Pay the application fee via e-commerce.
º Monitor the progress and status of your application online.
º Have peace of mind knowing that your privacy is protected through a secure system accessible only by admissions staff and you.
º Access assistance via the helpline during business hours (see top of page).
Please note: NDCAS does not determine whether an applicant has met the naturopathic school or college requirements or is eligible for admission; this decision will be made by each respective school or college after receiving and evaluating your application.
It’s easy to get started:
- Create an NDCAS account and review the Instructions & FAQs.
- Begin preparing the supporting documentation.
- Apply to your chosen school(s) with the ease of one application and one set of fees! (No software installation required)
Priority Application Deadlines for NDCAS Schools
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- IMG (Bridge Delivery) Spring 2019 Final Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Fall 2019 Final Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Winter 2020 Priority Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Winter 2020 Final Deadline: November 30, 2019
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
SCNM accepts applications on a rolling basis. The following dates are for priority consideration. If you have missed a deadline, please contact the Admissions Office to see if space is still available.
- Spring 2019 Priority Deadline: still accepting applications
- Fall 2019 Priority Deadline: April 1, 2019
University of Bridgeport School of Naturopathic Medicine
UBSNM accepts applications on a rolling basis.
- Fall 2019 Priority Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Fall 2019 Final Deadline: August 1, 2019