Join the AANMC and Michael Bastien, BSc, ND for an info session focused on natural approaches to sports medicine and sports-related injuries.
*Due to a recording error there is a beeping noise from 15:58 – 18:29. Please skip over that section of the webinar.
Sports Medicine as a Naturopathic Niche
Dr. Bastien covers:
- Naturopathic approaches to post-concussion syndrome
- Non-surgical approaches to sports injury management
- Regenerative injection therapies and Prolotherapy/PRP for long-lasting joint health
- How NDs use technology like ultrasound to assist in treatment
- NDs as part of health care delivery; providing patient centered, team-based care
Learn More About Becoming a Naturopathic Doctor
Receive information from the accredited schools of your choice located across North America!