The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) is the national professional society representing licensed naturopathic doctors, naturopathic medicine students, and other healthcare professionals allied with the naturopathic profession in the United States of America.
- State Associations – The naturopathic medical scope of practice is regulated at the state level in the United States. Connect with your state association to learn more about advocacy.
- Specialty Associations – There are a number of officially recognized specialty associations within the naturopathic community. Find the one that supports your area of expertise.
The Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND) is the national non-profit professional association representing regulated (or, in unregulated jurisdictions, those who meet the criteria for regulation) naturopathic doctors.
- Provincial Associations – The naturopathic medical scope of practice is regulated at the provincial level in Canada. Connect with your provincial association to learn more about advocacy.
The World Naturopathic Federation (WNF) represents over 50 naturopathic organizations from seven world regions. The role of the WNF is to promote and advance the naturopathic profession worldwide.
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- Federation of Naturopathic Medicine Regulatory Authorities
- Institute for Natural Medicine
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health
- Naturopathic Medical Student Association
- North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners
- Naturopaths Without Borders
- Natural Doctors International