Suicide Prevention – Naturopathic Clinical Management of Depression and Anxiety
October 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
This powerful presentation will focus on many areas of naturopathic approaches to mental health including:
– Review statistics on suicide and mental distress (a.k.a. psychache or mental pain)
– Naturopathic approaches to mental health
– Case studies of patients under naturopathic clinical management of depression and anxiety
– Naturopathic clinical management – what that looks like
– Suicide assessment and effective management of the suicidal patient
*Webinar does not qualify for CE
To view the archive of past webinar recordings, please click here.
About the Presenter
Jonathan Prousky, ND, MSc, MA, RP (Qualifying) is the Chief Naturopathic Medical Officer at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Toronto, Ontario).* His primary responsibility is ensuring the delivery of safe and effective naturopathic medical care to patients, as well as ensuring the safety and effectiveness of the medical training of students in the naturopathic program. His clinical practice focus is on the evaluation and management of mental health problems where he has spent almost 20 years advocating for patients that wish to receive complementary and alternative means to help their mental struggles.
*ND, Bastyr University, 1998; MSc, University of London, 2008; MA, Yorkville University, 2016; RP(Qualifying), College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario, 2017