Thinking about a career change? Join the AANMC and Lucas MacMillan RN, ND for a special webinar focused on making a career change to follow your dreams as a naturopathic physician. It’s never too late!
Changing Your Career to Naturopathic Medicine – The Journey, Challenges & Charms
Dr. MacMillan covers:
- Why he chose to change careers to become a naturopathic doctor
- Naturopathic doctor’s scope of practice – The benefits of having many different treatment options for patients.
- Choosing how to practice – going broad vs. focusing on a specific treatment modality
- Tips for students considering a career change to naturopathic medicine
- Case Studies – Seeing how naturopathic medicine can work
- Helping people that otherwise wouldn’t have hope
- Case 1 – Eczema patient that was told he’d have to live with head to toe eczema from multiple dermatologists – cured with naturopathic treatment.
- Case 2 – Low energy and weight loss. Combination of counseling, lab testing, and nutrition to help a patient.
- Why naturopathic medicine over other professions?
- Practice Freedom
- The deeper training of the naturopathic doctor program
- Wide scope of practice
- Deep patient connections
- Tips for Applying
- Talk to universities directly
- Connect with a local ND
- Search out pre-requisite course option
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life” – Confucius
Learn More About Becoming a Naturopathic Doctor
Receive information from one of our 7 accredited schools in 8 locations across the U.S. & Canada.