Over 1.5 million people are diagnosed with cancer every year in the United States. More than 80% of cancer patients incorporate natural medicine in their treatment. Join the AANMC and Dr. Rick Bhim to learn about naturopathic approaches to cancer care.
Here is what will be discussed:
- Defining integrative oncology
- Goals of integrative oncology
- The four pillars of health and how they are related to cancer
- Evidence for the use of natural interventions during conventional cancer care
- Case study of a patient who used an integrative medicine approach to treating cancer
Learn More About Becoming a Naturopathic Doctor
Receive information from the accredited schools of your choice located across North America!