Hope you are all able to get out and enjoy the beauty that the summer sun brings us. I just enjoyed a sunset waterfront yoga class in my new neighborhood – National Harbor, MD. Being outside is a great way to recharge your internal battery – and after a cross-country move from the Midwest I know I was long overdue.
My move to the Metropolitan DC area means exciting new things for the AANMC.
- Greater visibility of the AANMC:
- Ability to attend Washington DC area events that otherwise might not have been cost-effective or time sensitive for participation.
- Washington, DC attracts a diversity of health care and leadership conferences that we can now have a presence at.
- Being a part of the larger local educational community has already resulted in three invitations to colleges in the area to begin networking and promotion of naturopathic medical education.
- Ability to more readily promote and advocate for the U.S. AANMC legislative agenda.
- More accessibility to create relationships with key thought and industry leaders.
- An easier plane ride most places!
I am so excited for the move and happy to continue my work with students as they figure out their path in the ever-changing health care climate.
We are hosting a prospective student event at the AANP conference. Students can attend the conference for free and speak to representatives from accredited naturopathic medical colleges in North America. Register Here.
Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges