About the Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
The Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical colleges (AANMC) was established in 2001 to advance the naturopathic medical profession by actively supporting the academic efforts of accredited and recognized schools of naturopathic medicine.
The AANMC supports member schools and colleges in an effort to…
- Aid in the development, growth and preservation of the naturopathic medical profession.
- Improve the quality of education, operations, research and patient care at member schools.
- Enhance each school’s visibility.
- Foster collaboration between AANMC-member schools and compatible organizations.
Naturopathic medical education will be an important, vital, and high-quality choice for
The mission of the AANMC is to enhance the individual and collective success of member organizations in delivering high quality, innovative, and accessible naturopathic medical education and research. The AANMC advocates for:
- An outcomes-based, challenging, humane, and holistic medical education experience.
- Public awareness and support of Naturopathic Medical Education.
- Naturopathic medicine research that improves the knowledge about and the teaching / practice of naturopathic medicine.
- Provision of high quality clinical training through health services in the community.
Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015
Jan 8, 2015