The AANMC launched the Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Centralized Application Service (NDCAS) on Sept. 1, 2011, allowing prospective students to apply to multiple ND schools simultaneously, saving both time and money in a convenient and streamlined online application process.
Benefits of NDCAS
Using NDCAS, applicants may:
- Apply to multiple ND schools via a single application, for a single fee
- Submit a single set of transcripts, essays and reference letters
- Choose to complete the application all at once or over multiple sittings
- Pay the application fee via e-commerce
- Monitor the progress and status of their application online
- Access assistance via the helpline during business hours
At this time, the following ND schools are offering this online application service to applicants to their fall 2012 programs:
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine – Boucher Campus, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Toronto, Ontario
- Sonoran University of Health Sciences, Phoenix, Ariz.
- University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, Bridgeport, Conn.
Note: The list of schools participating in NDCAS is subject to change.
The AANMC has partnered with Liaison International, the premier provider of centralized application services for health professions associations, to develop and provide NDCAS. Liaison has a successful 20-year track record of providing exceptional support services to college applicants.
Other enhancements to NDCAS that are in the works include an advisor portal that will allow advisors to track their students’ progress; an option for applicants to check their application status via a mobile platform; a newsletter subscription option that will assist with the online application process; and the ability to use social networking to receive program updates and engage in discussions with peers.
Designed to simplify the process of applying to naturopathic medical school, and make available more time for admissions staff to have meaningful contact with student applicants, NDCAS is an exciting development for everyone!
Visit NDCAS to apply now.
For more information about NDCAS please contact Janina Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.