Over 1.5 million people are diagnosed with cancer every year in the Unites States. Drawing on their decades of combined experience in the field of naturopathic oncology, Dr. Marcia Prenguber and Dr. Marie Winters will review the role of a naturopathic physician through each phase of cancer care.
Naturopathic Cancer Care: From Risk Reduction to Survivorship
The presentation will cover:
- Risk Reduction: lifestyle factors for cancer prevention
- Natural therapies to manage side effects of chemotherapy, radiation and immunotherapy
- Sun safety and healthier sun screen options
- Survivorship: thriving after a cancer diagnosis
- Mental health and oncology
- Case Study: how naturopathic medicine supports a patient through their cancer journey
Learn More About Becoming a Naturopathic Doctor
Click below to receive information from the seven accredited naturopathic medical schools across eight North American campuses!